does this describe me at all?!?
3 entries found for chaotic.
cha·os (ks) n.
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
- often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
- Mathematics. A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
- Obsolete. An abyss; a chasm.
[Middle English, formless primordial space, from Latin, from Greek khaos.]
Cha*ot”ic (k[asl]*[o^]t”[i^]k), a. Resembling chaos; confused
adj 1: lacking a visible order or organization [syn: helter-skelter] 2: completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing [syn: disorderly] 3: of or relating to a sensitive dependence on initial conditions
i dunno… ok maybe i am